19 April 2006

Nostalgic

Now that my graduate school career is drawing to an end, I am starting to get a little nostalgic. This is it... this is probably the last time that I will be in school. It has been a long, but overall rewarding process. My 8 years of college (undergrad and grad) have given me sure footing from which to create a career. Most of all, I have met some really great people along the way... some friends that will remain in the moment and some friends that will last a lifetime.

This all started last night when I went to Bar Louie last night after class for $1 burger night. As I sat around with my friends from school (and Jamie), I realized that this was one of those moments that I was going to remember forever. We were making a memory. If only I had a picture.

2 comments:

katie g. said...

That's kind of how I felt when I finished up in the winter. There were a lot of people on different schedules so they were still going to be in school and I was kind of jealous. I'm glad that graduate school has turned out to be such a good thing for you.

Unknown said...

I don't remember having any bittersweet feelings when I finished undergrad... I was just ready to get out of there! Maybe if I'd gone to grad school I'd feel all mushy too.