16 April 2006

Call me a wuss, but...

I rode my bike for 2 hours yesterday by the lake and my ass is so sore. It is not muscle sore, it is boney ass on bike seat sore... I even bought a gell bike seat cover. The elevators were out yesterday morning, so I had to carry my bike down 8 flights of stairs (don't worry, I bitched the whole way.) When we got back, the elevators were still out, so I hoofed it up the 8 flights to get home. I felt so good about my workout, that once the elevators started working again, I treated myself to Edwardo's Stuffed Pizza (yum)... If I could get off of the pizza, then I could really make progress on my path to healthiness...

Speaking of health, I feel like I need to detox my insides. I have looked into several ways to do that, but I am still unsure about where to start, any suggestions?

4 comments:

katie g. said...

I've also looked at the detox route. I don't have any specific suggestions, but I do have one tip: make sure you reserve a couple of days to stick close to the apartment. You won't be fit for public consumption

Peyton said...

I was thinking about doing the 7 day cleanse that they have at GNC... I think I may go for it. I will give you a thorough report on how that goes...

A friend of mine uses a detox tea that "makes you shit your brains out" for a week. She lost like 10 pounds. I don't know if my body can handle something that strong. I already have issues.

Unknown said...

I can't think of what they call it now... the colon cleansing thing that all the hollywood stars do. Go for the best!! :)

Lora Leigh said...

The cheapest cleansing may be fasting with water and juices...
while all the rave would be colon cleansing.

I have seriously considered this too maybe to do every 25 years or so for healthy insides. I am very interested in daily updates of how it goes with you. Let us know :)