18 August 2006

Cliche Photo of the Decade

You know what gets on my nerves... All of the myspace photos of brides with their backs to the cameras looking over their shoulder. That is the cliche bride photo of the decade... Seriously, how many photos just like this have you encountered?

At least have some creativity and have a photos of the couple's silhouette in the sunset. Now, that is romantic. If you want a great example of what a wedding album should look like, check out "Thanks Uncle Sam"'s wedding photo page... it gave me goosebumps it was so beautiful.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, now I'm cool enough to leave comments!

Katy C. said...

I absolutely LOVE LLG's wedding pictures!

Peyton said...

Everything about those photos is beautiful- the dress, the bride, the beach... that is what I would want my wedding to be.

Katy C. said...

I'm with you. As soon as I find a worthy male that is...lol

Lora Leigh said...

You are too sweet! Luckily the photographer is William's brother and he did a great job! It was just a beautiful day and it really helped capture the moment.
Glad you enjoyed the photos ;)