11 January 2006

Possibilities

So, I just overnighted an application for a summer internship at a major art museum in D.C. This morning, I realized that the due date is January 12 - tomorrow. Talk about freaking out... I have been in panic mode all day and I can finally relax.

You may be asking, "what about Jamie?"... Jamie is cool with me going to D.C. for 8 weeks. Besides it hasn't happened yet and it may not even happen...but, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers... I really want and deserve this internship.

Now, I am going to de-stress with a bottle of champagne.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My fingers are crossed!

I just added a link to your blog on mine. So now you have to update. :)

katie g. said...

Good Luck! D.C. would be cool. It would probably be a good experience to get away for the summer.

katie g. said...

P.S. - I also linked you on my blog!

Lora Leigh said...

D.C. in April is the greatest with the Cherry Blossoms!

Good luck on getting what you want
;)