30 January 2006

Foursomes...

4 Jobs I've had:
- Graduate Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Gym Attendant (Yes, I too was a towel bitch)
- Sales Associate at a department store

4 Movies I watch over and over:
- Steel Magnolias
- Bridget Jones' Diary
- Thomas Crowne Affair (the newer one)
- The Sound of Music

4 t.v. Shows I love to watch:
- The Office
- Two & a Half Men
- Wheel of Fortune
- Martha

4 Places I've lived
- Chicago
- Birmingham
- Nashville
- Chattanooga

4 Places I've been on vacation:
- Las Vegas
- Mexico (the trip from hell)
- Paris (to visit my man)
- Sweden (exchange student)

4 Places I'd rather be:
- hanging out with my Jamie and my kitties
- watching tv
- on the beach with beer (plural) and Zaps Spicy Cajun Crawtators
- cooking

4 of my favorite foods:
- Mild Curry Chicken
- Chipotle Chicken Burrito
- Edwardo's Stuffed Pizza with Italian Sausage and Green Peppers
- Cheese (not Brie... favs include gouda, port salut, and chevre)

4 websites I visit daily:
- www.youarehere1.com
- www.colum.edu
- www.metromix.com
- www.colum.edu

1 comment:

katie g. said...

Very flattered that you listed me as one of your daily visits. Hail all current and former towel bitches!