22 February 2006

A new temptation

Something dangerous has installed itself on my path to work... a Duncan Donuts... It is so bad. I stop every other day to get a cup of their crack coffee and a double chocolate donut. I have never been a fan of Duncan Donuts until it planted a new location halfway between my apartment and my office. Seriously, there is crack in their coffee, that is the only way I can explain my new addiction. Last night I even dreamed about it... A sign of a serious problem.

7 comments:

katie g. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
katie g. said...

The deleted comment was me...All I said was I am glad that there isn't one near me or I would be confined to bed because I would be made up of 1,000 of donut goo. BTW, isn't dunkin' donuts?

katie g. said...

1,000 "pounds", that is...

Peyton said...

I have trouble with spelling it... The worst part of the whole thing is that there was a wadded-up donut bag on the table- I was just too lazy to go all the way over to the table to see how it was spelled. The donuts have made me lazy.

katie g. said...

Hey, not your fault. Who cares how it's spelled. Their still delicious

Unknown said...

Katie, way to make Peyton feel better by misspelling a word of your own...

Sorry, couldn't resist!! :)

katie g. said...

touche, Sarah, touche