01 March 2007

Snow Days

Today it got up to 40 degrees... Soon, the snow will be a distant memory. Here are some photos of our last snow. They were taken on our walk to the grocery store. You can tell it had been there a while because 1) it is dirty and 2) the sidewalks are clear.

This is me sitting on a pile that was about 3 feet high.






This is Jamie sitting on the same pile. He really did not want to have his picture made. I think it was because he felt silly sitting on a big nasty pile of snow. Oh well, it was fun for me.


Here is snow man on the patio of a townhouse.


Here is when it was all happening. I was picking up takeout from my favorite local restaurant. Seriously, worst walk home, EVER. At least I had the wind to blow me half way there. Oh, and I had to walk to work in it the next day because it takes the second coming for my work to even consider closing.


I really enjoy the snow, especially when it happens on the weekend and I can go play in it and not just gaze at it through the window at work. Oh well, summer is on its way. And summer brings great weather, long days, and the Cubs.

No comments: