07 July 2006

The longest week of my life

As of tomorrow, I will have been sick for one whole week. Not just a little sick, but ill... like lay on the couch all day because I can't move ill. On Tuesday night, I was practically begging to go to the doctor. But, of course, it was a holiday (damn it.) I have only left my apartment once in the past week and it was to go no further than 1 block. My body has gotten so weak during this time that I almost passed out when I was waiting for the elevator in my lobby.

But today, I woke up feeling almost okay. I only woke up (coughing up lung) a couple of times during the night, and by my recent standards, that was a really good night. Today, when Jamie gets home from work, I am planning to get out of my pjs and go for a mini-walk. By mini-walk, I mean up to the roof for some fresh air.

On a better note, this sick thing has caused me to lose my appetite, thus helping with my weight loss goal. Since May 15, I have lost 11.8 pounds (yeah!)

1 comment:

katie g. said...

Way to go on WW! Glad you're back to blogging.